Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Mothers Love

With so much going on right now - politically, Celtics Winning their first championship in years, gas prices and so much more this post might seem strange. The older my blog gets the greater the amount of feedback, the more feedback I receive the more I realize the diversity of my audience. The interesting thing about this "blog world" is that not everyone leaves comments so you are not always sure whether or not anyone is getting and liking message. That never really bothered me because for me this is simply an exercise that keeps my ear to the ground and makes sure I am not losing touch with the real world.
One person who always provides feedback and help on and off line is Rick. Perhaps you have noticed Ricks comments from time to time or you have probably read his blog upon occasion. He is usually right on the money. The great thing about Rick is not only his willingness to help, share and mentor but his openness - you can push back, disagree and say no and he is OK with that. Most of you - if you don't know him - might thing he is pushy or aggressive or hardheaded all topics he has discussed himself in his blog - but he is not.
Interestingly Rick told me today that his mother enjoys reading my blog and I am flattered - I guess that is where he gets it from and that alone answers many questions - my own mother doesn't even read this blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Specifically, she said that it was interesting and when I asked her if interesting was better than good, she said, "yes". I agree.

Mom said...

Frank, Yes, he is all of those things and he uses them to advantage....but sometimes he is nice about it and sometimes he is not.....Thank you for the interesting reading material....Rick's Mom